Please shut down any Antivirus SW on your PC (it
must be shut down not disabled, see your AV suppliers
documentation on instructions how to do this) while using the
Nextgen Server, This is very important !!
You will need a Cruiser Type USB Cable (HTDI
cable) and GX30 connector
Install the USB Cable drivers supplied with your cable.
Unlocking your NEC
1. Open the server client Software and enter
your user details under the Username & Password tab
2. Select "MAIN SERVER" under the Server
3. Select "NEC 338" under the Phone Settings TAB
4. If you are unlocking an NEC338, Enter *#2820#
into your phone to check the Software version
5. If you see sv04 then checkmark "NEC338 V4"
6. Connect the phone to the cable, powered on,
no sim card.
7. Press "Unlock NEC338" on the software
8. The client will now connect to the server,
and unlock your phone.