Please shut down any Antivirus SW on your PC (it
must be shut down not disabled, see your AV suppliers
documentation on how to do this) while using the
Nextgen Server, This is very important !!
Drivers are in the "imode drivers" folder in the
client download zip file
Installing Phone Drivers.
Before you can read the unlock codes from the
phone, you must connect the phone to your PC via a usb lead and
install the required drivers.
This is a simple process.
1. Power on your phone (remove the SIM card 1st)
2. Connect your Phone to your PC via a USB lead
3. Your PC should now detect new hardware, and a new hardware
wizard will appear
4. If the wizard asks
"can windows connect to windows update to search for software? "
choose "No, not this
5. Then on the next screen choose "Install from a list or
6. Tick "Include
this location in the search" and un-tick "Search removable
7. In the address box browse to where-ever you have extracted
the "imode drivers" folder
8. Click "Next" windows will now find the drivers and install
9. Click continue if asked about driver signing.
Unlocking the L6i/L7i Imode
The nextgen server unlocks the L6 & L7 by
reading the unlock code from the phone, it then displays this
code for you to enter by the phones keypad.
1. Power on the phone, and connect via USB (if
windows detects a new device see the guide above on installing
2. Open up the nextgen server client software
3. Enter your User name & password
4. Make sure "main server" is set under Server Settings
5. Select "Moto L6i/L7i" under Phone setting
6. Connect phone to PC, phone powered on (sim out)
7. Press "unlock" on software
8. The Nextgen server will now read the unlock codes from the
Entering The Unlock Codes
The nextgen server will now display a list of
codes like this.
NET: *787090 then 09002956, State: CLOSE , Cnt:
NS: *476989 then 86948979, State: OPEN , Cnt: 10
SP: *967678 then 00000000, State: OPEN , Cnt: 10
CP: *482896 then 00000000, State: OPEN , Cnt: 10
IMSI: *360608 then 00000000, State: OPEN , Cnt: 10
EXT: *574243 then 00000000, State: OPEN , Cnt: 10
To enter the code, keep * pressed then type
787090 for NCK for instance. a small window will pop up asking
for the code
You will only need to do this for the lock that
is in CLOSE state