Gionee Rooting means gaining root access to your device. By gaining root access to your Gionee device/phone, you can modify the Gionee device’s software, uninstall stock apps, bloatware, install custom ROM’s, etc.
Rooting your Gionee will void your Gionee device warranty and there’s a small chance that you could completely break your Gionee device/phone forever. Proceed with caution!
Click on your Gionee model below to view full instructions on how to root your Gionee ;
- How to root Gionee 868H with Framaroot
- How to root Gionee E7 mini with Framaroot
- How to root Gionee Elife E3 with Framaroot
- How to root Gionee GN 708 with Framaroot
- How to root Gionee Pioneer P2 with Framaroot