Rooting your Huawei U9508 is simple however, be aware that rooting your Huawei U9508 will void your device’s warranty. The benefit of using the Kingo rooting software below to root your Huawei U9508 is that it will not delete any pre-installed apps. In addition to this, you can “unroot” your Huawei U9508 at any time using this software.
Now root your Huawei U9508 following the guide below.
Preparing to root your Huawei U9508 :
- Download Android Root and install it on your computer.
- Make sure your Huawei U9508 is powered on and has at least 50% battery level
1. Double-click the desktop icon to launch Huawei U9508 Android Rooting software.
You will then see the see the initial phone ‘not connected’ screen.
2. Next, connect your Huawei U9508 to the computer via the USB cable.
If this is the first time you’ve connected your Huawei U9508 to your PC then you will have to wait till the USB drivers are installed before the Huawei U9508 Rooting software will detect the phone (the original USB cable is recommended).
3. Next, enable USB debugging mode on your Huawei U9508 .
If you have already done this, skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version. Alternatively, the video below may be able to help you enable debugging mode on your Huawei U9508 .
4. Note: Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
There are many advantages and dis-advantages to rooting your Huawei U9508 . Please ensure that you know what your are doing and only continue after you’ve read the notifications and aware if the inadvertent consequences.
5. Click ROOT to start the rooting process when you are ready.
It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the phone rooting process. Once you’ve started it, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable or perform any operation on your phone!
6. ROOT Succeeded! Click Finish and wait for phone to reboot.
Your Huawei U9508 is now successfully rooted and you need to click Finish to reboot it in order for the changes to take full effect. Do not touch, move or unplug it until it reboots.Check your device and you’ll find a SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
Incoming search terms:
- huawei u9508 root
- how to root huawei u9508
- root HUAWEI U9508
- android root HUAWEI U9508
- how to root huawei mobail? u9508
- HUAWEI U9508 FOR ROOT
- root app for huawei u9508
- root huawei 9508
- roote huawei u 9508