Rooting your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) is simple however, be aware that rooting your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) will void your device’s warranty. The benefit of using the Kingo rooting software below to root your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) is that it will not delete any pre-installed apps. In addition to this, you can “unroot” your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) at any time using this software.
Now root your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) following the guide below.
Preparing to root your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) :
- Download Android Root and install it on your computer.
- Make sure your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) is powered on and has at least 50% battery level
1. Double-click the desktop icon to launch LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) Android Rooting software.
You will then see the see the initial phone ‘not connected’ screen.
2. Next, connect your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) to the computer via the USB cable.
If this is the first time you’ve connected your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) to your PC then you will have to wait till the USB drivers are installed before the LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) Rooting software will detect the phone (the original USB cable is recommended).
3. Next, enable USB debugging mode on your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) .
If you have already done this, skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version. Alternatively, the video below may be able to help you enable debugging mode on your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) .
4. Note: Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
There are many advantages and dis-advantages to rooting your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) . Please ensure that you know what your are doing and only continue after you’ve read the notifications and aware if the inadvertent consequences.
5. Click ROOT to start the rooting process when you are ready.
It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the phone rooting process. Once you’ve started it, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable or perform any operation on your phone!
6. ROOT Succeeded! Click Finish and wait for phone to reboot.
Your LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) is now successfully rooted and you need to click Finish to reboot it in order for the changes to take full effect. Do not touch, move or unplug it until it reboots.Check your device and you’ll find a SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root lg lu6200 without pc
- root lg lte 6200
- root lg lu6200
- how to upgrade android version of lg optimus lu6200 without pc
- how to root lg_LU6200 without pc
- how to root lg optimus lte
- how to root lg lu6200 without computer complete guaid
- how to root lg lu 6200
- vhow to root lg lu6200
- how to root android lg lu6200 with out pc