Pantech Rooting means gaining root access to your device. By gaining root access to your Pantech device/phone, you can modify the Pantech device’s software, uninstall stock apps, bloatware, install custom ROM’s, etc.
Rooting your Pantech will void your Pantech device warranty and there’s a small chance that you could completely break your Pantech device/phone forever. Proceed with caution!
Click on your Pantech model below to view full instructions on how to root your Pantech ;
- How to root Pantech Discover with Framaroot
- How to root Pantech Flex with Framaroot
- How to root Pantech IM-A840S Vega S5 with Framaroot
- How to root Pantech Sky S5 A840S with Framaroot
- How to root Pantech Vega LTE Ex IM-820L with Framaroot