Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi using Framaroot is simple however but be aware that rooting your Xiaomi Redmi will void your device’s warranty.
We have compiled simple to follow instructions below to help you root your Xiaomi Redmi using the Framaroot one-click root apk software. Before continuing, check your Xiaomi Redmi exploit version is compatible with this software before using the Framaroot one-click root apk software to root your Xiaomi Redmi .
Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi with Framaroot one-click apk guide.
1. Download the latest Framaroot root software and it across to your Xiaomi Redmi or for your convenience, you can use the QR code to download Framaroot directly from and to your Android device.
2. Install the apk into your Xiaomi Redmi (you will have to enabling installation of applications from unknow sources on your Xiaomi Redmi in order to install the framaroot apk)
3. Open the Framaroot application on your Xiaomi Redmi , install SuperSU from dropdown menu and select the relevant exploit.
4. Framaroot will now root your Xiaomi Redmi and install SuperSU. You should get a “Success message” when it’s done.
5. Reboot the device. Done!
View the video below for as a visual guide to the above process on how to use the Framaroot software to root your Xiaomi Redmi .
For a list of FAQ’s and support with any issues with Framaroot application visit XDA developersforum.
Incoming search terms:
- redmi 2 root apk
- framaroot for redmi 2
- framaroot for xiaomi redmi 2
- root apk for xiaomi
- framaroot xiaomi
- framaroot for xiaomi
- Framaroot Redmi 1s
- framaroot untuk xiomi
- framaroot xiaomi redmi 2
- Developer Apk for Redmi 2