Get your free Vodafone NUC (Network Unlock code)
The guide will show you how to get your Vodafone NUC (Network Unlock Code) directly from Vodafone UK for free. The unlock code is a special code that you enter into the phone so that the network lock is removed and thus allows your Vodafone phone to accept sim cards from other phones. You can tell that your phone is locked by if you get a similar message to one of the examples below when you insert a non-vodafone sim card into your phone;
- “Enter restriction code” or “SIM card rejected”
- “Phone disabled ! NETWORK LOCK”
- “Enter special code” or “Enter Subsidy code”
- “Invalid SIM”
- “Incorrect SIM”
- “Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code”
- “Enter Correct SIM”
- “Invalid Network SIM”
Getting your free Vodafone NUC unlock code free
When you request your Free Vodafone UK unlock code you will have to make sure you meet the following criteria in order to get the unlock code for free:
- If you are/were a pay monthly customer you should have paid at least 3 months service and have no overdue/unpaid bills. If you are a pay as you go customer you should have used the sim card/number for at least 30 days
- The phone must NOT have been reported lost or stolen
- You have NOT requested 3 or more Vodafone NUCs (Network Unlock Codes) from Vodafone UK in the last 3 months
If you fulfill the above criteria them you are able to request your free Vodafone NUC from vodafone. You will also need to have the IMEI number (unique 15 digit number) from your vodafone phone ready in order for them to provide the Vodafone NUC (Network Unlock Code). You can find your Phone’s IMEI number by dialing *#06#. If you’re using a Data Dongle or Mi-Fi device, it can be found under the back cover.
Once you have this information ready, request your free vodafone NUC (Network Unlock Code) here
Video below explains the full process on how to get your Vodafone NUC.
Originally posted 2019-02-12 00:15:34.