Rooting your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 is simple however, be aware that rooting your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 will void your device’s warranty. The benefit of using the Kingo rooting software below to root your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 is that it will not delete any pre-installed apps. In addition to this, you can “unroot” your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 at any time using this software.
Now root your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 following the guide below.
Preparing to root your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 :
- Download Android Root and install it on your computer.
- Make sure your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 is powered on and has at least 50% battery level
1. Double-click the desktop icon to launch Sony Xperia ZL C6502 Android Rooting software.
You will then see the see the initial phone ‘not connected’ screen.
2. Next, connect your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 to the computer via the USB cable.
If this is the first time you’ve connected your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 to your PC then you will have to wait till the USB drivers are installed before the Sony Xperia ZL C6502 Rooting software will detect the phone (the original USB cable is recommended).
3. Next, enable USB debugging mode on your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 .
If you have already done this, skip this step and move on. If not, please follow the instructions as shown on the software interface according to your Android version. Alternatively, the video below may be able to help you enable debugging mode on your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 . [relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”enable usb debugging Sony Xperia ZL C6502 ” exact=”false” max=”1″ showVideoTitle=”true” lang=”en” orderBy=”relevance” start=”0″ width=450 height=250]
4. Note: Read the notifications carefully before proceeding.
There are many advantages and dis-advantages to rooting your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 . Please ensure that you know what your are doing and only continue after you’ve read the notifications and aware if the inadvertent consequences.
5. Click ROOT to start the rooting process when you are ready.
It will take 3 to 5 minutes to complete the phone rooting process. Once you’ve started it, do not move, touch, unplug USB cable or perform any operation on your phone!
6. ROOT Succeeded! Click Finish and wait for phone to reboot.
Your Sony Xperia ZL C6502 is now successfully rooted and you need to click Finish to reboot it in order for the changes to take full effect. Do not touch, move or unplug it until it reboots.Check your device and you’ll find a SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.